I'm 28 now and a few years ago, this is what I would do to wash my face:
1. Wash face after getting-up
2. Use a face soap while under the shower
3. Wash face again after reaching office
4. Wash face again once I'm back home
And my diet was pretty neat, mostly vegetables and plenty of fruits and I also tried the most advised (drink lots of water) strategy and YET somehow, an odd acne would spring-up every week. It wasn't a bad situation but I wanted to know why. A blemish free skin is always more appreciated than almost anything else in life.
I went to Kaya skin clinic and they advised that I needed a treatment worth Rs. 8,000 through glycolic peels and what not. I was like, 'my situation is not all that bad' and I walked out.
Somewhere I did read that hormones do play a role with certain body functions and just for the sake of it, I had been to the Doctor, and bingo, that nailed the problem. Everyone goes through hormonal changes and so did I but in my case, there was a little over production and that resulted in the unwanted Acne. He gave me medication for a few months and voila, the results were stunning! My face wash blemish free and there wasn't any more acne story. Once in a while, there would be a small one, but that's nothing unusual. I felt so good.
And interestingly, the doctor told me that there is no need to wash face so many times a day, two times a day, with simple clean water will suffice.
Basically, if you have a acne story, visiting a Doctor is a much better proposition if all the routine things fail. A blood test will tell the story. The Doctor may also recommend yearly check-ups as that is anyway a good practice if you are over 30. If your thyroid glad cannot produce its own thyroid, a simple tablet is all you need to give your body what your thyroid gland cannot and this medication is unlike others, there is very little or no slight affect and the best of it, you gain all the confidence and live a normal life as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment